9.09.2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop & TGIF

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.  This weeks featured blog is Pedantic Phooka and the weekly question is:

Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??
I haven't had to deal with this often. Usually the bad guys are really bad and gross and I want them destroyed. However, the "bad guy" in Insatiable by Meg Cabot, Lucien Antonescu wasn't that bad and I wanted him to end up with Meena.

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books This weeks question is:

Q. “Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

I jump between genres, mostly YA, YA paranormal and Adult fiction. If I couldn't read any of those, I would probably read more historical fiction.




4 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Yeah, picking a villain you actually like is really hard to do. They're normally not nice people...guess that's why they're called villains! Good answer :)

Here's my FF!

Jenni Elyse said...

I jump between genres too. As long as something sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot. :)

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hey! hopping by, a little late though! Love the blog and I'm following you now :) i could never give up YA, so I just can't even answer this question. lol. it will NEVER die, and if it does, it's what I write anyways lol.

stop by my blog too? I posted about my TBR list instead this Friday!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Beck Valley Books said...

New follower via blog hop hoping you will follow back, thks in advance http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...