6.13.2011

BDB Bookclub Questions - Lover Awakened

And now, this month's questions:
1. On a scale from 1-5, what would you rate this book? Briefly tell us why.
5! Absolutely. My favorite book of the series hands down! I wasn't really a fan of Zsadist in the first two books but this book turned it all around.

2. Let's talk about our feelings: reading about Zsadist's past had me choked up and provoked some serious feelings towards him for me. What did you think when you read about his past? His past was shocking and sad but it explained a whole lot about his personality. He was brutalized.

3. Obviously, Zsadist came a long way as a person in this book. What do you think of the post-Bella Zsadist? Of all the brothers and their over dramatic love declarations, Zsadist felt the most sincere. He was very Bruno Mars, he'd catch a grenade and all that.

4. Phury has always gone to whatever lengths to protect his brother. What did you think of him shaving his head and heading to the movies to meet the lesser? I wasn't surprised. Phury seems to live his life for his brother. In the beginning I was worried about the whole Bella/Zsadist thing because of how it would affect Phury and Zsadist relationship. I know it might sound sick but I was like 'can't she just be with them both.' But anyways, him shaving his head and meeting with the lessers totally made sense to me.

5. With O gone, do you see the dynamics of the lesser society changing? How so? Um, I pretty much tried to ignore the lesser through the whole book but I was glad he is gone.

6. We found out that John is "Darius' son." I have a feeling he might just be the reincarnation of Darius himself -- it's reaching, I know. What are your thoughts on John as Darius' son or, possibly, as Darius? Yeah, I totally thought that John was actually Darius since what was said in the first book. But I like that idea of him being Darius' son better.

7. Book 4 will about Butch. Do you think that Butch's book will be different from the first three books given that Butch is a human? Do you think Butch will remain a human? I was a little disappointed when I found out that book 4 was about Butch and not one of the brothers. I wanted to keep going with their stories. Butch won't remain human, he can't. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with his book.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...