6.20.2011

It's Monday....

and I've been slacking...um packing ....well, unpacking. Now blogging. This weekend I got to unpack 10 big boxes of books and restock my shelves. (BTW I totally got fussed out about the heaviness of the book boxes. I mean, but how can boxes of books not be heavy. I didn't know it was going to take two people to lift my boxes of books. Pffft!) Out of all the unpacking I had to do I swear unpacking my books was actually fun because I got to arrange the shelves, flip through books I haven't read in a while, get fussed at for taking 2 hours to unpack books. (Man, my hubs fusses a lot.) Anywhoo, that brings me to what I am reading this week. While unpacking I got stuck on Breaking Dawn. Now that the trailer is out for the movie I am super excited and I figure I need to brush up on the happenings in this book. So that's what I'm reading this week.


What are you reading?


Breaking Dawn Trailer. Can't wait for November 18th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...