8.31.2011

WWW...Wednesday (2)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
 

  • What are you currently reading?

  • What did you recently finish reading?

  • What do you think you'll read next?


  • My answers:

    I am currently reading Columbine by Dave Cullen. Great book so far, it gives me insight on the tragedy as well as clears up some misconceptions.

    I just finished Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Awesome book, can't wait to read the second in the this series. Check out my review here.

    I'm trying to decide what to read next. All this death and tragedy in Columbine has gotten me down so I'm not sure if I can jump right into Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I'm might go back and finish Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty.

    1 comment:

    Lex Write said...

    I have had Thirteen Reasons on my TBR pile for a while, when you finish I would love to hear what you think about it.
    New follower from the WWW Wednesday blog hotp, you can check mine out here
    http://thenovelstudent.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesday-831.html

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...