10.31.2011

Late Blogger Hop

I missed the Blogger Hop on Friday but I wanted to share my favorite Halloween costume. Last year, the hubs and I dressed up as vampires!!



It was so much fun!

This year the goal was too lose weight so that I could look good in this costume

but it didn't happen so this year we are watching scary movies, handing out candy and taking the kid Trick or Treating. He's going as Darth Vader.



For the second year in a row, he has chosen a character from Star Wars. Last year he was Anakin Skywalker. He loves his Star Wars. We are all about the holidays over here. Yes, we celebrate Halloween. I can't believe how many people aren't celebrating it anymore. When we were kids, everyone went trick or treating. Oh well, we will be out tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...