2.27.2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by TheStorySiren. 

I got these books from the thrift store. I mean I maybe paid like $5 total for all six of these books. Isn't that awesome? I never thought about buying books at a thrift store but this one had a huge book section. So I'm happy. I've been wanting the Vampire Diaries Series for so long and now I have the first four books. We know how obsessed I am about the show and its not coming back until the end of March :O. I hate these mid-season breaks. What's up with that? Anyways moving on.  I have yet to read the first two books in the House of Night Series (which I bought a long time ago), now I have the 3rd and 4th books plus Tempted. Lastly, I got Drawing Down the Moon about the real witches in the world. 

I have a lot of reading to do. Can't wait!! 

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am forever amazed at the great deals you can find at thrift stores.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...