1.13.2016

I'M BACK!!!

I can't believe it's been YEARS since I blogged. Wow. Anyways, I'M BACK! I decided that 2016 I will pick back up my previously abandoned book blog. I had the most fun when I was reading and blogging. Also, thinking about getting involved with book vlogging also. Hmmm. Decisions decisions.

Moving along, I am participating in the 2016 Reading Challenge. I have chosen my books to read.

I'm starting with the book recommended by your local librarian which is See Me by Nicholas Sparks. I borrowed the ebook from the library and I'm still in the beginning but I'm moving along. This is the second Nicholas Sparks novel that I've read. I previously read Dear John which I really liked. His books move a little slow to me but he tells a great story.

Towards the end of December I started reading All the Rage by Courtney Summers. I finished the first week of January so it will be my first book review of my newly reestablish book blog. I figure Thursday is a good day so look for that tomorrow.

Let me know if you are participating in this 2016 Reading Challenge or any other reading challenges.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...