2.15.2011

What Should I Read Now?

I finished The Hate List last night. Very good book BTW, I'll do a review.

Now I have two books to choose from to start reading. I can't read more than one book at a time. I know some people are able to do that. I'm not one of those people. I get wrapped up in one story. Anyways, I need help. What should I read?
Dark Lover is part of a series so if I read this one, I'm sure I'll probably want to go on to the next on and so on and so forth. Or,

I could read Beautiful Creatures which only has one other book following it.  Hmm, decisions, decisions. If anyone has read either or both books, give me some advice. Which one should I read?




2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Go for Beautiful Creatures! Be patient - it's a little slow-going, but it's a fabulous book.

Sara said...

I couldn't get through Beautiful Creatures, it was too slow (and freaking huge!)

The Brotherhood series makes my husband happy (if you know what I mean) it's hardcore erotica with a plot thrown in for good measure. Very good though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...