2.10.2011

Today's Obsession

Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."


"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."



"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty."


"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."

"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful."


"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know "
Love Marilyn, her energy, her spirit, everything!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...