11.07.2011

Meet Me On Monday (1)

I've decided to participate in Meet Me on Monday this week. Its a weekly bloggy meme hosted by Never Growning Old. She posts five 'get to know you' questions on Sunday night and we answer them and post on Monday. Sounds fun, no?
Meet Me On Monday

Questions:

1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
A little of both. I'm so excited to decorate and cook and spend time with family but my funds are a little low so I'm dreading going shopping. I want to get everyone what they want and my 10 year old has got expensive taste these days! However, then I look at pics like these and I no longer worry. I love the holidays!
5fdc6031ed2319524b054f3_largeTumblr_lu2x7c38od1r5mpe1o1_500_large
Tumblr_ltugbyiwu91qi23vmo1_500_largeTumblr_lu5r5hiwct1qc99uso1_500_large
(from Weheartit.com)

2.  Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
I hit the snooze repeatedly so much that I have now started to set my clock a half hour late so I'm not late.

3.  Do you still have your tonsils? 
Nope, I had a tonsil/adnoidectomy in middle school.

4.  What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
4016820749_a89d41671b_z_large
All the halloween candy was on sale at Walmart this weekend so I got a couple bags of candy corn.

5.  Do you shop at thrift stores?
I sure do! Secondhand is fine with me. I've gotten some of the best clothes for my son there. He is abnormally hard on clothes so it feels good to not pay too much considering he's going to go sliding across the floor on his knees and rip holes in his jeans. Yeah. Plus stuff for the house, like lamps, bookcases, candleholders, stuff like that is all awesome at the thrift store.

That was fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...