11.15.2011

Tune in Tuesday (18) & Top Ten Tuesday (9)

Well, I haven't been doing much reading so I don't have my book with me to do Teaser Tuesday but I can do Tune In and Top Ten.

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger at GReads. Hop on over there and join in the fun!
So I created a writing soundtrack when I began writing my novel for NaNoWriMo (BTW I changed from the paranormal to the edgy YA. I swear the story wants to get out of me, its just not coming out right) and I've decided to post two songs which remind me of the protag and her bestie. I have to say my book starts off pretty dark so these are not the happy bubblegum teenage girl songs you would expect.
 
Scar - Fefe Dobson
This song reminds me of the protag and her issues in the beginning of the novel.


Innocence - Halestorm
This is for the protags best friend. She is hardcore. That's all I can say.
 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Top Ten Unread Books on my shelf
 
Wow. Yeah I have tons of books waiting to be read on my book case. Here are a few:
 
Undone
 

4 comments:

Trish said...

Ooh those Cleopatra books look great, don't they?

Jenni Elyse said...

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies has been on my list for a while too. But, I feel it's necessary to read the original P&P first, lol.

Preet said...

I still enjoy Fefe Dobson even if you don't hear much from her. Great choices!

Preet
A Written Rhapsody

Anonymous said...

hi, Nakesha! I love Halestorm - good choice. I really enjoyed reading Cleopatra by Schiff. She made it seem like wild fiction but of course Cleopatra's life was wild to begin with.

New follower~

Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...