5.24.2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!


"Yeah, I'm okay," I lie, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. Gross, gross, gross. I'll bet his MySpace girl never throws up all over herself when they're together. I'll bet they're too busy having sex to eat anything that might cause her stomach to get all sketch. (page 112)
Aww, man can you imagine getting sick on three day road trip with your ex who dumped you for a girl he found on MySpace? Horrible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had this book on my wishlist for awhile now. Great teaser...would have to suck.

Amanda
http://www.lettersinsideout.com

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Myspace?! Oh that sucks. Great teaser :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...