5.31.2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I thought I would participate in...


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are talking about the top ten books that should be in your beach bag.
After much consideration I came up with my list of my top ten beach reads which translates into the top ten books I want to read this summer at the beach, by the pool, on the couch in air conditioning, you know.

Ok, so I got my beach bag
($62.00 @ torrid.com)

How cute is this bag, BTW? I must have it. I could fit books, snacks, bottled water, everything in this bag. On to the books...

1. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
Because I just love Carrie Bradshaw.


2. The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares
Because I love her stories.



3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Because it has been on my shelf forever



4. Overbite by Meg Cabot
Because I was hoping she would write a sequel to Insatiable.


5. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Because the movie comes out in November and its been over a year since I read this book


6. in Front of God and Everybody by KD McCrite
Because it just seems like a cute story.


7.  The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Because I've never read it


8. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Because I love true blood and I want to start a new series


9. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Just Because

10. Ten Thing We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Because unsupervised teenagers have the best adventures

What are your Top Ten Beach Reads?

3 comments:

kathy said...

Nice picks! I'm bringing the Hunger Games on audiobook on a road trip this summer. No falling asleep with that one!
I picked a Sarah Dessen book, too. Because I think all her books make for good beach reads. :)

Jenni Elyse said...

The Scarlet Letter is one of the very few books I read in high school and enjoyed. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Tiffany said...

I love The Scarlet Letter! Lock and Key made my list too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...