Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.This week we are talking about the top ten books that should be in your beach bag.
After much consideration I came up with my list of my top ten beach reads which translates into the top ten books I want to read this summer at the beach, by the pool, on the couch in air conditioning, you know.
Ok, so I got my beach bag
($62.00 @ torrid.com)
How cute is this bag, BTW? I must have it. I could fit books, snacks, bottled water, everything in this bag. On to the books...
1. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
Because I just love Carrie Bradshaw.
2. The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares
Because I love her stories.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Because it has been on my shelf forever
4. Overbite by Meg Cabot
Because I was hoping she would write a sequel to Insatiable.
5. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Because the movie comes out in November and its been over a year since I read this book
6. in Front of God and Everybody by KD McCrite
Because it just seems like a cute story.
7. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Because I've never read it
8. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Because I love true blood and I want to start a new series
9. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
10. Ten Thing We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Because unsupervised teenagers have the best adventures