5.05.2011

Today's Obsession: Mexican Food

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

I grew up in Denver, CO where there is a large Mexican-American population so Cinco de Mayo is a big deal. There were parades, people congregating, celebrating, Mexican flags everywhere. Now I'm in the South and I haven't heard one word about Cinco de Mayo. So I choose to celebrate in my own way, with MEXICAN FOOD!! I absolutely love Mexican food. I could eat it every single day, its my favorite. The good thing about Cinco de Mayo, my hubs can't argue about not wanting tacos or enchiladas or quesadillas. I cannot wait to go home and cook. Anyways, searching through recipes I got to drool over all the pictures. I hope I make you hungry.














YUM!!

1 comment:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Everything looks sooo good!! I live in Texas and I don't hear much about Cinco de Mayo but I'm also not in a place where it is likely to come up (School is out and we are in the midst of finals).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...