3.14.2011

By its Cover

I know you aren't supposed to judge a book by its cover but there are some really beautiful book covers out there.

Beautiful dress and the castle in the background. I have no clue what this book is about but I love the cover!

This cover actually makes me want to read the book. Its like she is hiding, but from who or what?


Dark cover. Love it!


The white dress, the dirty ground, rose petals and the points on the letters. Love Love Love.


Use of different shades of blue. Pretty.


Again, this cover makes me want to read the book.

And I don't know who designs the covers for Lauren Kate but she has some of the prettiest book covers I have ever seen.




Beautiful!
I heard the books weren't that good, which I really don't take anyone elses word for whether or not a book is good because what's good for you, might be bad for me, but just judging on the covers, these books are awesome. (I think I used entirely too many commas in that one sentence).

What are some of your favorite book covers?

2 comments:

Deea said...

Oh, I'm such a sucker for beautiful covers!<3 I love all you posted here. I especially like Entwined (I'm not that sure about the blurb though), Always a witch, Blessed and Fallen. <3
xoxo

Mandy Lum said...

Blessed is my favorite of these - beautiful simplicity :) But I'm a dark girl, love dark, crisp figures - Always a Witch, Fallen, Torment, and Passion are totally my style. That's the vision I have in my head for my first novel (but it looks like it will be a while before I finish it and get to design a cover, lol).

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...