3.09.2011

More Challenges

I signed up for two more challenges today.
February 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012
A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction)

The Chubby Chunkster - Read four chunksters to complete the challenge. There are more options but I couldn't commit myself to more than four. I'm just being realistic. Even though, many of the books I end up reading are 450 pages or more anyways. Maybe by the end of the year I'll actually be Mor-bookly-obese (8 or more chunky books). :)

Right now, these are the books I plan to read:




 I'm also planning to reread Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer (768 pages) again before the movie comes out this fall.



April 9th is the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon. Of course, I won't be able to read for 24 hours but I will be reading every free moment of that day. I will also do an hour update on my blog of my progress. I think it will be fun! Come on, sign up too! 

2 comments:

Bekka said...

I loooove Margaret George. I haven't read Cleopatra yet, but I plan to. I have read Mary, Queen of Scots, and The Autobiography of Henry the Eighth is one of my all-time favorites. I really hope you enjoy her! Those books are tomes, but sooo worth it.

Unknown said...

that is so cool! Chunkster books sometimes scare me! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...