3.01.2011

One Lovely Blog Award


Thanks Bekka for choosing me as #2 on her list for this award! My first blog award ever. I am honored!

To accept this award one must follow rules...
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link it back to their blog
2. Post 7 random facts about oneself
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs

Ok so, 7 random facts about me:

1. I am seriously claustrophobic.
2. I love LOVE Mexican food. I could eat it for every meal.
3. The sight of bugs make me itch.
4. I'm an introvert and I tend to overthink things.
5. I grew up like an only child eventhough I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
6. I have completed 7 novels and they are just sitting in my office collecting dust.
7. I have a really bad memory.

Now to pass it along:

1. Just Nook It
2. The Flashlight Reader
3. Lady Scribbles
4. AJ and Charli Bite Back
5. Two Readers Reviews
6. The Owl Bookmark Blog
7. Tantalizing Illusions
8. Reader Between the Covers
9. Gone With the Words
10. The Novel Affair
11. Book Lovers Hideaway
12. Bookin' It
13. As The Pages Turn
14. The Cait Files
15. Readaholics Anonymous

2 comments:

Jamie Kline (Bookerella) said...

Congrats on the award! We definitely have some things in common...bugs make me itch too, I have two older brothers, but there are enough years between them and me that I always felt like an only child growing up, and I know I definitely overthink things!

BLHmistress said...

Thank you so much for passing on this award, Congrats to you as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...