3.15.2011

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

"You can't let it control you. That's where the horror stories of vampires came from - that's why so many of us have inspired bad B movies and the nightmares of humans." (Amber Smoke by Kristen Cast)
I'm still reading Beautiful Creatures. It just got a little long so I took a break. Plus I just got Immortal in the mail yesterday from Jennifer at Extreme Reader Book Reviews as a RAK. Thanks Jennifer!

Melissa from iswimforoceans adds a twist to her Teaser Tuesday and posts two sentences from her work in progress. I think that is a great idea so I decided to do it too. Let me know what you think.

"I lifted my face to the sky closing my eyes letting the thin sliver of sun shining through the tree caress my face. I felt peace. I felt the divine and I thought of my mother, the person I’d never met."

1 comment:

brandileigh2003 said...

I like your WIP it sounds lyrical!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...