3.23.2011

In My Mailbox (2)

I'm running late this week with everything. However, I have been on a roll with my writing so I don't feel as bad : )

 
I have 5 books this week and I didn't spend any money! YAY! I love when that happens. Three I got from RAK, Immortal: Love Stories with a Bite is anthology of stories about teenagers aka vampires striving to maintain a sense of self and find lasting love. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt is about two teens, who recently broke up, going on a road trip together and Glass Houses by Rachel Caine is the first book of the Morganville Vampires series. I won Sixty-Nine by Pynk on Goodreads.com. It is an adult book about three friends getting ready to turn 40. Should make for a steamy adults only review. Lastly, I got Imitation of Life by Fannie Hurst from the free books bin at McKay's. I've seen the movie. I cried. I wonder if the book will make me cry as well.  
I really need a new digital camera. That pic is horrible!

1 comment:

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

I'm happy to see that you received Two Way Street. I hope that you enjoy it! Happy Reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...