3.01.2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at You Should Be Reading.  To play:
  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




  • "At the tyme of claiming, the truthe will be made manifeste. What appears darknesse maye be the greatest light, what appears light maye be the greatest darknesse."

    8 comments:

    Cait said...

    I've read this, it's a good book! I've got the sequel too like you, but I've not started reading it yet =] thanks for stopping by my blog and for following me!

    Jamie Kline (Bookerella) said...

    I need to remember to add this to my "to read" list! Great post!

    Unknown said...

    Somehow I still have not read this but I believe this is all too true in life as well!

    Here is My Teaser!

    Emily said...

    I've been wanting to read that book for ages, but never came around to it.

    Nerissa said...

    I just added this book to my wishlist I have to find out what all the hype is about. I have heard nothing but great things about this book.

    Unknown said...

    I have heard great reviews on this book. Sounds interesting.

    BLHmistress said...

    I really want to read this book , great teaser thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

    I loooove Beautiful Creatures!! Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...