3.11.2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop


Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

I am NaKesha the girl. Thirty-one years old with a 10 year old stepson I'm raising along with the hubster. I work in higher education while trying to get my Master's in Psychology. This is all just to pay bills until my true dream comes true of opening a Tea House/Holistic Center and publishing several best selling novels. Ah, the dream. I have one fluffy tail kitty girl and hopefully some other munchkins in the future. I have an obsessive personality. I tend to get stuck on one thing until it bores me then I move on and obsess over something else. Hence, the blog name. Wait, this is supposed to be about me, not the blog. Scratch that last part.

"If I gave you $80 and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

OMG. $80! That is so much higher than my usual book budget. Where do I begin? Mwahhahahaaa. *She rubs her hands together maniacally.

Ok, I'm going to pretend that I'm paying full price for books (which I rarely do, used bookstores = <3 ) or I will have a list a mile long.


I've been wanting this boxset, but when I have $40 in my hand in a bookstore I'm usually all over the place. I can't just focus one series.



I've been wanting these two books for the longest.



Because now I need something light and fluffy.

This was fun! It was like virtual window shopping. Did you Follow or Hop?

9 comments:

Nerissa said...

Happy Friday! haha! I know how you feel i'm usually all over the place too when i'm in the bookstore. I swear I go in thinking I'm going to purchase this book and then walk out with that book plus like 20 more and way over my budget :)

My FF- http://bit.ly/e1rvEN

Mandy said...

:) I love the True Blood show, but haven't read the series behind the show yet. I have the first two books, though. I've heard great things!

I know how you feel about being all over the place. My husband has given up on me in the book store. He just lets me loose and hopes to find me whenever he can. Or just waits for me to find him when I'm done. Which he usually has to drag me out of the book store. Ha ha.

And yes! Virtual window shopping. Fun, but also very tormenting.

Kelly said...

To begin with, I love your blog. It's design is lovely. Nice and clean. I approve. :) I'm just swinging by from the blog hop. I have all the Sookie books in HARDCOVER! I was smart enough to start out the series when it first came out so I was able to do it a little at a time. I hope you get them someday soon. Have a great weekend!

Kelly for Book Lover's Hidewaway
http://booklovershideaway.blogspot.com

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm the same way as you. I become obsessed very easily. The only difference is that I don't tend to get bored with things so I'm obsessed with a lot of things, lol.

Howard Sherman said...

Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Sara said...

That box set looks wonderful. Mine is missing a couple books,

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. A teahouse/holistic center sounds wonderful. Good luck!
My Hop

Unknown said...

The True Blood series is an excellent choice. I also love the button at the top right hand corner of your page!

Bree said...

I wanna go to your tea house. Sign me up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...