3.21.2011

Music: Paramore

Lately, I've been doing more writing than reading. And when I write, I need music. This song has been on virtual repeat as I've been working on my YA novel. The premise of it inspired the love story part of the book.



Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Keep a straight face

And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm
Content with loneliness

You, are, the only exception
And I'm on my way to believing

2 comments:

Mandy Lum said...

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked my Music Monday song. I love 60s and 70s rock music, but not only the hard rock like Zepplin, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, etc., but also the more mellow, bluesy rock like The Marshall Tucker Band, Jethro Tull, and Joe Cocker. Maybe it's because I'm a Southern girl - I just can't get enough of that laid back, southern rock! Love Swamp Pop too - kind of a collaboration of blue grass, swing, and rock - I bet you would love it! Check out "Keep on Smiling" by the Wet Willie Band, it's one of my favs.

And I absolutely heart Paramore, one of my favorite bands! If you haven't heard them before, I bet you would love Fireflight, Flyleaf, and Plumb. Check out these songs too: "Again" by Flyleaf, "Unbreakable" by Fireflight, & "Cut" by Plumb.

And Daddy's girls rock! lol

Have a great day!

Emily said...

I've heard this song on the radio multiple times, but for some reason I always thought it was Colbie Caillat...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...